GALAX, a leader in eSports Gaming Hardware, announced their software for their RGB memory which allows users to control RGB settings in all motherboard platforms.
RGB has become a popular trend of the DIY market, but it’s hard for users to control the settings easily as there are lots of different standards to allow a user to control RGB with no constraint. GALAX has solved that problem and developed GALAX Aurora Vision, which allows GALAX memory to operate on different motherboards.
GALAX Aurora Vision offers 10 types of lighting modes, 16.8 million colors, and 5 different speeds for user customization. It can be said that GALAX Aurora Vision has opened a new door for memory RGB control as it doesn’t have to rely on a specific motherboard for controlling it any more.
The official version of GALAX Aurora Vision will be launched soon, so stay tuned and check the GALAX website www.galax.com for updates.
If you want to try the BETA version, please download here: www.galax.com/downloads/Galax Aurora Vision Setup_English_V0.92 Beta.rar
1. Supports reading SPD information
2. Only Supports GALAX Gamer III memory for now
3. Operating Systems: Windows 7/8.1/10
1. Please install “KB3033929” update if you are using Windows 7 https://www.microsoft.com/en-
2. Please open “DRAM SPD Write” function in the motherboard BIOS if you are using ASUS X99 motherboard
3. GALAX Aurora Vision might conflict with other RGB control software, such as ASUS Aura, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, MSI Command Center/Mystic Light, and etc. Please do not open any of the software mentioned above before installing. Do not run multiple RGB control software at the same time.