The workforce of today needs the right tools to stay productive. In today’s challenging times, remote workers now compete for bandwidth with family members or roommates for audio and video conferencing. In fact, 50 percent of remote workers report not having what’s needed to be their most efficient away from the office. Today, HP introduced additions to its Personal Systems portfolio designed to help people stay productive, whether working from home or preparing their return to the office.
“As we experience a new normal that blurs reality between life and work, it’s clear that the PC is essential—allowing us to work, live, learn, collaborate, and create regardless of distance. Today’s line-up of innovative products, our largest commercial product launch ever, including the next generation of Elite PCs and desktops, the world’s first ergonomic monitors with always-on low blue-light, and the world’s brightest 14-inch mobile workstation, along with dedicated services to improve remote employee experiences, reinforces HP’s commitment to equipping workers with the right tools, power, and performance for the ultimate work from home experience.” said, Alex Cho, President, Personal Systems, HP Inc.
HP and Windows 10 Pro
The premium commercial PCs announced today to deliver the productivity, security, and manageability powered by Windows 10 Pro, allowing you to:
- Empower your employees to work virtually anywhere without compromising privacy and security. Employees can chat, meet, call, and collaborate all in one place with Microsoft Teams, while also using the company’s line-of-business apps—securely.
- Enable your entire team to work remotely with confidence by protecting data, devices, and identities.
- Shift to remote management without changing your existing IT. You can simplify device deployment, personalization, and user reset with self-service features.
Some highlights from today’s announcement include:
- The latest HP EliteBook lineup, delivering powerful business resiliency with the world’s longest lasting battery-life in an AMD-based mainstream notebook and the first mainstream business convertible with 4×4 LTE antennas.
- The ZBook Firefly 14, the world’s brightest 14-inch mobile workstation, bringing pro-grade graphics and optional NVIDIA Quadro graphics for the ultimate productivity workhorse.
- HP E-Series Monitors, the world’s first ergonomic monitor series with always-on low-blue-light to support workforce well-being.