ATEN Advance, the leading provider of AV/IT connectivity and management solutions, has launched new KVM Extenders for IP Transmitting and IP Receiving. KX9970FT and KX9970FR are 5K DisplayPort KVM over IP Transmitter and IP Receiver respectively under the KX9970F model. KX9970T and KX9970R are also 5K DisplayPort KVM over IP Transmitter and IP Receiver but under the KX9970 model.
The KX9970F and KX9970 expand on previous models with support for up to 10 Gbps optic fiber network connection, transcendent 5K audiovisual performance, speedy peripheral data sharing, and many other new features. This future-proof KVM over IP Matrix System solution, incorporating flexible extender connections, visual collaboration, and system control, aims to streamline control room workflows to jump-start operators’ productivity with KVM over IP agility.
The KX9970FT and KX9970T are a high-performance KVM over IP transmitters that allows connection to a DisplayPort computer and enables secure, remote, and uninterrupted access to the computer from a 5K DisplayPort KVM console connected to a KX9970FR and KX9970R receivers respectively over an Intranet or a dedicated LAN. With the receiver console installed at a separate location from the transmitter within a standard IP network, mission-critical control room operations become more ergonomic, user-centred and task-oriented, while remaining separate from any adverse environmental interference.
KX9970FT and KX9970T KVM over IP Transmitters Major Features:
- The 5K DisplayPort KVM over IP transmitters are a high-performance IP – based Single Display transmitters, where the transmitter can transmit a computer’s keyboard, video, mouse, and USB signals to the receiver for providing separate console accesses from both the transmitter’s and receiver’s locations
- They support one DisplayPort video display for delivering video resolutions of up to 5K (5120 x 2880 @ 30 Hz) and offer flawless and lossless video quality with extremely low latency
- For connection flexibility, both the transmitter and receiver models can be connected either directly to each other or via a high-speed network over a copper-based or fiber-based LAN
- As an IP-based matrix extender, they can be installed in flexible configurations, including point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, multipoint-to-point, and multipoint-to-multipoint
- When combined with the KVM over IP Matrix Manager (CCKM), it can be integrated into a KVM over IP matrix system (multipoint-to-multipoint) for providing more flexible applications in different working environments
- Secured data transmission – 256-bit AES encryption for all data being transmitted from the transmitter to the receiver and supports industry-standard Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol
KX9970FR and KX9970R KVM over IP Receivers Major Features:
- The KX9970FR and KX9970R 5K DisplayPort KVM over IP receiver is a high-performance IP- based Single Display receiver, where the transmitter can transmit a computer’s keyboard, video, mouse, and USB signals to the receiver for providing separate console accesses from both the transmitter’s and receiver’s locations
- They feature dual power supply capability for power redundancy to ensure reliable services. They can be set up at the workstation, mounted onto a wall or at the rear of a rack with its space-saving 0U rack-mount design
- By integrating CCKM with KX9970FR and KX9970R, IT administrators can benefit from advanced features such as auto-detection of all receiver devices on the same subnet for the sake of fast installation or configuration, username/password authentication and authorization, and the ability to define different types of connections that can be switched and shared
- Security features include 256-bit AES encryption for secured data transmissions, as well as RADIUS, LDAP, Active Directory and TACACS+ for 3rd-party authentication services
- Advanced Scheduling – improves efficiency and saves costs by allowing connections to be set based on time and date