NETGEAR demonstrated its top of the line solutions for Home and SMB’s at CES 2020. The event is being held at Las Vegas from January 6 to January 9 and is witnessing the gathering of industry veterans from all across the globe.
During CES 2020, NETGEAR introduced the Orbi 4G LTE Wi-Fi Router that combines the capabilities of the popular and award-winning Orbi™ Tri-band Mesh Wi-Fi system with 4G LTE cellular connection to provide you an alternative to the traditional wired internet options based on Cable/Fiber or DSL connections.
The Orbi 4G LTE Wi-Fi Router is perfect for those areas that have limited or no access to traditional wired broadband.Orbi 4G LTE can also be combined with your existing wired service to create an Internet connection that is backed up by 4G LTE in case of a wireline service disruption. Orbi 4G LTE Wi-Fi Router is capable of up to 1.2Gbps over 4G LTE and is combined with high-performance tri-band AC2200 Wi-Fi.
As part of the Orbi family of mesh Wi-Fi systems, you can also, add satellites such as Orbi Voice or Orbi Outdoor to gain greater coverage and additional features, such as a smart speaker and Alexa voice assistant. This Orbi router also includes the capability of adding Armor advanced cybersecurity and Circle Smart Parenting Controls to your network.
Speaking at the occasion Marthesh Nagendra, Country Manager India, ME & SAARC, NETGEAR commented, “NETGEAR is committed to pushing the boundaries with innovative technology and solutions. We are looking forward to an exciting year with the introduction of a new range of Orbi Mesh Routers which will provide our customers with the best in class Wi-Fi speed and coverage as well as the safety and security of NETGEAR Armor Cybersecurity and Circle Parental Controls”
“We are also thrilled to be recognized by the CES® 2020 Innovation Awards for our Innovation in design and engineering for the Insight Instant Mesh Wi-Fi solution and the Nighthawk® M5 5G Wi-Fi 6 Mobile Router (MR5200)” added Nagendra.
Apart from the Mesh Router, NETGEAR was also happy to announce the latest additions to its Unmanaged and Smart Managed Pro switch series at CES 2020 with new Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ and Ultra60 PoE++ models. The PoE+ switches are included with the latest additions is the first Cloud-managed Ultra60 PoE++ switch in the industry with uninterrupted power PoE for businesses of all sizes.
- NETGEAR GS110TUP Ultra60 PoE++ 10-Port Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Pro Switch with 4 PoE+ and 4 PoE++ ports and the GS710TUP with 8 PoE++ ports, 1 Gigabit Non-PoE Copper and 1 SFP port, with optional Remote/Cloud management capability. GS110TUP provides a total PoE budget of 240W and the GS710 with a 480W for powerful PoE applications
- NETGEAR GS724TPP 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Hi-Power PoE+ Smart Managed Pro Switch with 2 SFP Ports and optional Remote/Cloud management capability. GS724TPP provides a total PoE budget of 380W for more PoE applications
- NETGEAR GS308PP 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged PoE+ Switch with 83W PoE budget. With NETGEAR FlexPoE integrated technology that allows you to increase the PoE budget at any time to provide to your devices the power that they need with an interchangeable external power adapter
- NETGEAR GS316P 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged PoE+ Switch with 115W PoE budget. With NETGEAR FlexPoE integrated technology that allows you to increase the PoE budget at any time to provide to your devices the power that they need with an interchangeable external power adapter
- NETGEAR GS316PP 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged High-Power PoE+ Switch with 183W PoE budget for high-power PoE devices. The compact, silent, fanless design makes the GS316PP an ideal cost-effective and future-proof option for any business or home
- NETGEAR GS348PP 48-port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged High-power PoE+ Switch with 380W PoE budget and 24 ports PoE+. The GS348PP gives you a cost-effective and powerful switch with the best cost/PoE budget ratio
“It is no secret that PoE Power capabilities will drive greater efficiencies than ever in 2020 as installers turn to these switches to keep up with user demands,” said Richard Jonker, Vice President of SMB Product Management for NETGEAR.
“NETGEAR intends to support these businesses in their migration to PoE every step of the way, and we are working to ensure our technology matches their evolved needs.” added Jonker.