Epson today announced the launch of two new SureColor P-Series printers – the 24-inch SureColor SC-P7530 and 44-inch SureColor P9530. Designed uniquely to cater to the full spectrum of creative needs, the SureColor SC-P7530 and SC-P9530 deliver extraordinary performance leveraging all new UltraChrome PRO12 pigment ink and PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead technology for exceptional image quality at speeds up to 2.4 times faster than the previous generation. These printers are ideal for Photo, Fine Art, Graphic Design & Proofing applications.
These new printers deliver a wide color gamut and capture every detail with amazing color brilliance and accuracy. When combined with the new 2.6-inch PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead, the SureColor SC-P7530 and SC-P9530 produce outstanding quality prints at speeds up to 2.4 times faster than their predecessors and promote a more productive workflow with dedicated channels for Matte and Photo Black ink. The printers are complemented by Epson’s newly-developed UltraChrome Pro12 inks. In addition to the 12-colour inkset, the Epson designed, advanced printheads use up to 800 nozzles for each colour, to produce accurate dot placement and eliminate misprints. They combine high-speed production with quality, thanks to the μTFP12 printhead with 300dpi resolution and 12 channels. Images also benefit from smooth gradations and accurate texture reproduction. Deeper blacks are achieved through black enhancement overcoating technology which results in even more striking and dramatic printed images.
The two P-Series models have been developed to print in a wide range of applications for professional photographers, fine art reproduction, packaging and contract proofers. Professional photographers demand the highest print quality to make their art more marketable to the discerning buyer. In addition to the 12-colour inks, the Epson designed, advanced printheads use up to 800 nozzles for each colour, to produce accurate dot placement and eliminate misprints. They combine high-speed production with quality. Images also benefit from smooth gradations and accurate texture reproduction. The printers are designed keeping in mind those who value true creative freedom and need to print on a wide variety of media. The SC-P7530 and SCP9530 support a variety of media – Fine art papers, canvases, photo paper and more.
Additional features include a sealed roll media door for dust proof design and an integrated LED light to view projects while printing. Versatile media handling supports both roll and cut sheet media and features a new top-loading cut-sheet feeder door and an internal rotary cutter for smoothly cutting most photographic and fine art roll-media types. Furthermore, a new customizable user interface featuring a 4.3-inch color touchscreen control panel
“The SureColor SC-P7530 and SC-P9530 are Epson’s most advanced and innovative printers till date and are robustly built by integrating the latest PrecisionCore® MicroTFP® printhead and ink technologies to deliver a printers that will far exceed customer expectations and that can deliver exceptional quality prints.” said Mr. Vasudevan, General Manager – LFP/IE.
The new SureColor P7530 and P9530 are the next-generation of wide-format printers for the photography, fine art, graphic design, and proofing markets with a range of features, including:
- Powered by PrecisionCore – New 2.6-inch PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead performs at speeds up to 2.4 times faster than previous generations
- Extreme Color Gamut – All-new UltraChrome Pro12 Ink with Violet produces astounding color with up to 99 percent coverage of the PANTONE® FORMULA GUIDE solid-coated standard
- Realtime Photo and Matte Black Ink Switching – Dedicated channels for both black ink types
- Industry-leading Print Permanence – Creates prints that last up to 200 years color and 400 years black-and-white
- New Customizable Touchscreen – First-in-class to feature a customizable, 4.3-inch color touchscreen for easy navigation
- Reliable Printer Design – Redesigned industrial-level print engine for lasting durability and an interior LED light for convenient operation
- Black Density with Black Enhance Overcoat – Improved DMAX for a wider contrast ratio with enhanced clarity and increased sharpness on glossy papers
- Optional Epson SpectroProofer® – Automates color calibration and proof verification tasks for proofing applications with optional third-party RIP and workflow software
- Easy Workflow Integration – Compatible with most third-party RIP workflow software