HP Inc. introduced new photo printing solutions such as HP Indigo printed premium-quality photo products along with silver inks for the first time in India. Along with this, HP this year also showcased the automation tools to increase efficiency and lower environmental impact; enabling photo professionals to replace silver halide production for business growth. The new solution offers industry’s best level of quality with HP Indigo LEP-based digital photo production, including the new HP Indigo HDFM screening technology for smoother prints with increased detail.
“Photofair offers a great opportunity for us to showcase our innovations to the end users and help them better understand the HP Indigo technology . Setting a benchmark the HP Indigo double side, non- tearable and weather proof prints, B2 size albums; VPVG albums have become a new standard in the photo industry today and that is a testament to the embodied trust of our end users.We continue to aim at constantly pioneering for the industry with our innovations in this segment; which are aimed to increase productivity, helping our customers in growing their business and making it profitable.” said A. Appadurai, Country Manager, Indigo and PageWide Web Press, Graphics Solutions Business, HP Inc. India & Sri Lanka.
HP’s Indigo technology replacing silver halide photo solution offers:
- Flexible range of solutions and partner workflow – Wide range of applications, media and finishing options
- High productivity- offering up to 35,000 cut photos/hour (10cm x 15cm) in true photo quality
- Environment – silver-free technology, CO2 neutral press manufacturing process, consumables recycling program
- Print size- printing of albums in 25 different sizes
- Wide portfolio of HP Indigo digital presses and workflow solutions for transforming photo production to digital from silver-halide processes
- HP Indigo helping to lower environmental impact with silver-free technology, CO2 neutral manufacturing, and consumables recycling
- HP PrintOS Site Flow helping industrialize digital photo printing by automating and driving high volumes of photo job printing
Visitors at CEIF 2020 will have the opportunity to experience the latest innovations from HP which includes the introduction of Silver inks only for Indian Photo Industry, B2 size Photo albums, Photo AI tool for face recognition, and HP Indigo 7900 Digital Press in action at HP’s booth.
HP Indigo 12000 HD Digital Press for premium sheetfed photo quality
The High Definition Imaging System for the B2-sized HP Indigo 12000 HD Digital Press doubles image resolution for sharper, smoother, finer print, enabling print service providers to surpass offset quality and open new digital possibilities in high-end photo including for photo prints, photo books, holiday cards, and calendars.
HP also offers dedicated photo inks, such as Vivid Green & Vivid Pink, Light Light Black, Light Cyan and Light Magenta, for more professional and innovative photo products on HP Indigo presses.
HP INDIGO 7900
The HP Indigo 7900 Digital Press is the SRA3+ format digital sheetfed press that keeps the customers a step ahead with major innovations in print quality, intelligent automation and media versatility to reach the highest levels of productivity. It prints on speciality substrates including canvas, synthetics, lenticular, and metallized media. The HP Indigo 7900 digital press consists of a new Super fine blanket for even & better photo quality, the new binary ink developers and Photo specialty software. On-press priming enables printing on virtually any paper for new production possibilities.